Re Derma Roller Eyes & Face
- 540 needles
- Needle length 0.25mm
- Stainless Steel
Re Micro Needle Derma Rollers
Re Micro-Needle Derma Roller System is designed to provide highly effective, specialized skin care treatments at the comfort of your home. Derma Rolling is a non-invasive treatment offering improvement of various skin conditions. It uses microscopic needles to achieve visible rejuvenation for softer and smoother skin by stimulating collagen production. It helps to reduce appearance of aging, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, scaring, stretch marks, enlarged pores, breakout, capillaries. Micro-needling, increases penetration rate and effectiveness of skincare products. Only, up to 0.3% of skincare products are actually absorbed while applied traditionally, leaving 99.7% of your expensive moisturizers, serums, lotions or any other skin care products ineffective. Re Micro Needle Derma Rollers System improves skin color and texture for younger and healthier look of your skin on both face and body areas within just few weeks.
Apply a thin layer of your skincare product. Gently, glide your roller over the area of skin you are focusing on, 10-15 passes with the roller in different directions. For best results, we recommend using our Re Pure Vitamin C Serum and Hyaluronic Acid serum as post treatment products designed for additional collagen production and hydration boost.
Cell regeneration, upper derma renewal, anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, light and deep scares removal, pimples, blemish, pore refine treatment. Nutrient and skin care products absorption boost. Hyper pigmentation and stretch marks reduction. Hair re-growth.
Re Hyaluronic Acid Hydration Booster Serum has been formulated to help skin retain natural moisture levels and a youthful radiance. When used daily, it can help reduce the visible signs of ageing by inhibiting the development of wrinkles and fine lines, while the addition of Vitamin C stimulates collagen production to minimise scars, pigmentation and age spots. Hyaluronic Acid Serum Hydration Booster Helps skin retain natural moisture levels Reduces visible signs of ageing Inhibits development of wrinkles & fine lines Vitamin C stimulates collagen Minimises appearance of scars, pigmentation & age spots Aloe Extract calms skin & reduces puffiness Please note: this product must be used within 12 months of opening
EGF Repair Serum is designed to provide rapid skin rejuvenation. Its advanced formula, enriched with EGF (Epidermal Growth factor) for cell regeneration is highly effective in fine lines and visible wrinkle reduction. It helps to smooth skin texture, fade out acne scars and pockmark. Additional BFGF (Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor) repairs skin damage caused by UV rays, ageing and external stress factors. Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin moisture, texture and elasticity improvement. EGF Repair Serum rejuvenate your skin quickly by boosting cell production for bright, smooth and youthful look.
Tranexamic Acid Brightening Serum is formulated to restrain melanin production. Its luxurious blend with Hyaluronic Acid helps maintain perfect skin hydration and smooth appearance. This light formula is easily absorbed and suitable for use even on complicated skin with excessive oil production. Tranexamic Acid Serum helps to eliminate dark, age and sun spots improving skin condition with bright, smooth and healthy look.
Re - Pure Vitamin C Serum is used to reduce visible appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and to provide best hydration to you skin. It's luxurious, oil-free blend...
Re - Hyaluronic Acid Serum is used to help skin retain natural moisture and its youthful look. Applied in daily skin care regimen can prevent fine lines and wrinkles from developing...
Retinol Serum Intense Repair & Regeneration Booster is designed for instant absorption to reach deeper skin layers and deliver numerous benefits for glowing, flawless skin. Daily use of Retinol Serum...
Gold Anti - Wrinkle Serum is formulated with 24K Gold to help maintain radiant and wrinkle-free skin. Nano Gold Extract has been proven highly effective in cell activating processes, naturally...